Looking to start a new career in the booming eCommerce industry of fulfillment services?
Apply today at QuickBox Fulfillment!
Job Title: Quality Control Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Warehouse Operations Manager
Quick-Box Fulfillment is a well-established, Denver-based company seeking qualified candidates interested in being an integral part of our dynamic direct to consumer fulfillment operation. We are currently seeking hard working and dependable individuals to immediately fill our Quality Control Warehouse Associate role.
The Quality Control Warehouse Associate is a detail-oriented individual with demonstrated capabilities in organization, great attention to detail, and experience with software programs, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Success in this role has potential for additional responsibilities, promotions, and career growth opportunities. The right person will be up for a challenge and have the drive to help continue in the success of our rapidly growing business.
Join us for open interviews every week to learn what a career with QuickBox could mean for you!
Wednesdays: 1pm – 4pm
Fridays: 9am – 12pm
QuickBox Fulfillment is proud to offer competitive medical, vision, dental, and 401K benefits!
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Maintains quality control by conducting regular physical counts, reconciling variances, and inputting data.
- Accomplishes warehouse quality control objectives by appraising job contributions while adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews and identifying quality control department improvements.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization standards by relaying quality control as needed.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software. Previous experience with MS Word and Excel is required
- Must be comfortable lifting or moving objects up to 50 pounds and sitting/standing for 8+ hours per day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be capable of multitasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Must be able to effectively use written and verbal communication skills
- This is a Denver based position operating out of a warehouse environment. Flexibility regarding hours of work may be needed to support operations.
- This position will take place in a fast paced, indoor warehouse setting.
**QuickBox is a second chance company and considers applicants with a criminal background.