Business flexibility is one of the core factors of success. It allows your business to adapt to ever-changing circumstances, trends, technologies, order fluctuations, governance, and more.
You and your team know how important it is to remain open-minded and willing to change on a dime to ensure you get things done and take care of your customers. After all, for your business to succeed, you need to provide products customers want, prices that are reasonable, and service they expect.
And over the last couple of years, all of us learned how quickly things can change. Ensuring systems, products, forecasts, and logistics can adjust rapidly to meet the needs of the time is vital for both short-term and long-term success.
The question is, does your fulfillment provider help you adapt to fast-moving trends or try to make you fit into a box?
Surprisingly, some fulfillment companies may argue against providing flexible options that help you grow, insisting that their one-size-fits-all option is right for everyone, and that their process is the most affordable and efficient. That isn’t, however, always (or even often) correct.
In fact, logistic and fulfillment flexibility can help your business:
- Improve relationships with direct customers as well as retailers or multiple sales channels to grow sales
- Better respond to changes in demand as some products become more or less popular to reduce waste
- Optimize sales management, so you can focus on business growth
A great third-party logistics (3PL) partner will work closely with you and your team to improve inventory management, tracking, and forecasting accuracy – even when faced with unexpected challenges.
Top Qualities to Look for to Ensure Flexibility in Your 3PL Partner
- A direct contact who understands you and your business (i.e., someone who’s more like an extension to your team)
- A fulfillment team that really listens to you and can help address not only your concerns but uncover opportunities
- People who are constantly learning and growing, and who use their experience and knowledge to help you make changes or improvements to optimize your business
- A collaborative and transparent process, so you feel confident about the strategies created together
At QuickBox, we believe it’s our job to adjust to the needs of the client (YOU!), not the other way around. Our mantra is, “We don’t make you fit into a box – we build one for you.”
In other words, at QuickBox, we work with you and your team to navigate the complex, ever-changing fulfillment landscape. We help analyze your data so you can better leverage your unique products, price, and performance.
And because of our years of experience in the health, beauty, and pet industries, we can help you identify fast-moving trends and then quickly pivot to respond to changing circumstances or priorities.
Ready to learn more about QuickBox’s fulfillment services and how we can build a better box for you and your business? Contact us today.